For sensitive skin, oily problem skin, dull and blotchy complexion, alipidic skin and/or skin with moderate keratinization: 60 ml
A.H.A’s are used to eliminate cellular debris from the skin’s surface. Their keratolytic action stimulates cellular renewal while enhancing the penetration and the action of our active products. They also acidify the skin, making it less susceptible to bacteria proliferation.
- Leaves skin looking radiant, refreshed, with a healthy glow
- Gelatinous texture provides maximum exfoliation by weakening bonds that withhold the dead cells together in the epidermis
- Intensive clarifying exfoliant that results in brighter and satin- like complexion
- Minimizes the appearance of discoloration, deep wrinkles, and fine lines
- Deep exfoliating action stimulates cellular regeneration and reinforces anti-wrinkle treatments
- Bilberry Extract – Contains lactic acid to brighten complexion
- Sugarcane & Sugar Maple – Glycolic exfoliator
- Orange & Lemon – Encourages collagen & elastin synthesis
On perfectly cleansed skin using CLAYTON SHAGAL Cleanser
- Apply a small amount of AHA Exfoliating Mask to the face and neck
- Let stand about 10 minutes;
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water;
- Repeat the cleaning step …
* It is important to avoid the sun from 24 to 48 hours before, and after using the AHA.